Skoolsite provides websites for schools, school website design and development.
This special school website solution provides a large range of sections and functionality. This allows the school to enjoy all the benefits of a professional website right from the start, plus the option to add sections later as school needs change.
Skoolsite now includes the Skoolbag app which means your school can communicate directly to parents smartphones in one easy step. Skoolbag sends information such as school alerts, cancellations, news items, school notices, event updates, newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, RSS feeds.
- A school website with professional graphic design for your school.
- A school website with professional navigation structure to aid in finding information.
- A school website with a simple method to update information such as words and pictures with our easy to use Content Management System. No additional software required.
- A school website offering a range of mini-websites for departments, faculties, years and classes.
- A school website offering a vehicle for communicating to both parents and the community.
- A school website that allows a range of different administration people to look after separate areas of the website.
- A school website that automatically integrates with the Skoolbag app for widespread communication.
- A school website system that allows the website to grow as the needs of the school change from year to year.
- A school website system to make payments to the school online.
- A school website document / homework management system that can be access from outside the school through a secure login.
- Full training and ongoing support is provided by iimage.
- Over 100 individual sections.
- Over 1000 individual pages.
Skoolbag is a smartphone school to parent communication system which allows schools to provide immediate updates to both parents and students through iPhone and Android devices.
Skoolbag provides: Alerts, Events, News, Newsletters, Information pages, Links, Videos, PDF documents, RSS Feeds, Permission Notes, Timetables ...